Winterizing your home
The weather is going to start dropping and there’s a few things that you can do to eliminate a potential problem. These are just a few simple items that come to my mind.
1 .Remove water hose and cover the hose bib to prevent freezing
2. Clear your gutters of any debris to prevent back ups.
3. When freeze alerts are issued open cabinet doors on outside wall with plumbing behind them… i.e. sinks
4. Replace your air filter to maximize your central heat efficiency
5. Trim any branches that may be hanging over your home.
6. Apply insect repellent in and outside your home since they will be looking for warmth also.
Have a great Holiday season